Pexip Macros are the perfect way to enhance Cisco devices that you already own. This way, you can get the most of your Microsoft Teams meetings when using the Pexip Cloud Video Interoperability (CVI).
Some things that you can do with macros are:
- Change the conference layout.
- Enable/disable the overlay text (the names of the participants or endpoints).
- View the participants list.
- View who is presenting.
- View who is spotlighted.
- Spotlight a participant.
- Cisco Room Devices MX, SX, DX and Room Kit Series, but not SX10.
- Firmware CE9.13 or newer required for all.
For installing the macros you have two options. You can install them manually, one by one, or use Enhanced Room Manager (ERM) to install them all at once.
All the code in this section are only examples and are not supported unless otherwise stated. The Pexip Team is not responsible of any issue derived of their use.
For more information you can check the next link: